Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 125

It was my last day of level 3.  So sad, but so exciting at the same time. 

Here are a few things I realized tonight:

1.) I am surrounded by immensely talented people all the time.  And it's a beautiful thing.
2.) I'm stronger than I think.
3.) Mimosas are good day or night.
4.) All I want is a goddamned crab cake right now.
5.) I need to get back to meditation and inner peace and strength.
6.) Being good at your art doesn't mean getting somewhere where you feel you need to get to be considered good.   It comes from the essence of the art.  The starting point.  Becoming undeniable in your own right.  I need to get back to my typewriter and my stage and be okay with the path that I'm on, knowing that my love for the work and my unique talents are enough of a starting point to create and contribute to wonderful things.
7.) I dance like an idiot.
8.) I'm going to miss my level 3 classmates.
9.) Tim and Jet taught me so much in the past 8 weeks that I am a changed person because of it.
10.) Don't. Give. Up.    Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment