Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 120

I had planned to head out to iO tonight, but the weather and my laziness kept me in.  Plus, Melissa called me and I hadn't seen her in ages.

We ended up at Pioneer Tap, just sitting and talking.  It was a pretty fun night.  And to top it off, an elderly couple was there in Western Wear, square dancing to every song regardless of the genre.

Still, my mind was all over the place.  There are just some things I will never understand.

More specifically, people.  There are people I will never understand...and why they do the things they do when it was so super easy to just be honest and let it be done with and move on.  But no.  No one wants to feel like an asshole I guess.  I don't know. 

Live and learn.  Although at this point, I'm pretty sure, Universe, that I get the message loud and clear.

I'm starting to become cynical.  I don't like that one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment