Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 102

So apparently the company didn't particularly like what they saw the first time around.

But they're giving me another shot.

I did play it a little safe in my writing audition.  Wore the granny panties as opposed to those cute little boy shorts with the tiny hot pink bow and navy blue sailor stripes.

Gonna try it again.  Of course, how in the world am I supposed to not feel self-conscious in this situation?  I'm gonna go balls-out, but I can't help but feel a little more reserved than I did on my first attempt.  If we was in a room with all of the lights on last time, I'm thinking that this time it's more like I've bought a score of candles and am just praying for the perfect arrangement of shadows...

...well that and that the place doesn't completely burn to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment