Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 109

Well, I applied for 2 jobs today.

Wow.  Um.  Really that's all that happened.

I picked up Max from his dad's house.  Came home, got him all ready for bed, read him a book, and then did laundry.

Oh, yeah, I also recorded myself singing a slowed down version of Cheap Trick's "I Want You To Want Me."

I've always loved it when people cover fast songs but change them into ballads. (Well, usually.  Sometimes the attempt fails miserably.)  I've also always wanted to do that to "I Want You To Want Me."  Because I don't play an instrument, I had to do it acapella...and it's still a work in progress.  If I ever perfect it, I'll post it.

However, if you play guitar, or piano, or even, I don't know, a mean recorder...and would like to collaborate with me...let me know.  Seriously.  It's the freaking Year of Creative Endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment