Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 105

Ah, Friday.

I've been driving to Wrigleyville the past couple weeks as I no longer have the benefit of a free parking lot near the redline stop. 

At first it was scary.  And I assume that when baseball season starts up, it's going to get scary again.  But I'll figure it out.

Tonight I found free parking.  Amazing.  I've been paying $10 to park in a lot near iO.  Really, in terms of how it used to be...it's totally worth it.  Especially in the winter.  Before I'd have to park, walk to the redline stop, pay about $5 for roundtrip, walk to iO, then walk back to the station and then back to my car...very late at night, in the freezing cold.  The extra $5 is worth it. 

Saw two great Shakespeare performances.  Then I stuck around after my shift and had a much needed drink.  It was a chill night.  I drove home and something hit my brain.  Something pretty profound. 

A realization of sorts.  I'm not sure what to do with it, actually.  On the one hand, it's pretty obvious what I want to do...but on the other hand I'm not sure how to a.) go about it and b.) if it's the right thing.  (That's not the right phrasing...but it's as close as I can think of at the moment.)

We shall see...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment