Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 119

After my intern shift, I ended up with Jenn and Eric at a diner.  I wanted Eggs Benedict.

Badly.

As soon as I saw it on the menu, that was it.  All I had to do was wait for Jenn and Eric to decide and in moments my mouf would be filled with the sweet ecstasy that is hollandaise.

So you can imagine my disappointment when the waiter informed us they were all out of hollandaise.

Boo.

I ordered a corned beef skillet.  It was not good and was garnished with a whole banana.  Why?

After being dropped off at my car, I was in a pissy mood.  I guess I started thinking about things and they decided to take over my previously jovial mood. 

(But I honestly think that if I'd had hollandaise, all would have remained right with the world...)

No comments:

Post a Comment