Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 106

Today...

was EPICALLY fun.

Went to see "From Paris with Love" with Ryan at 4:30.  The movie is so bad it's actually brilliant.  Travolta's character is, what I imagined, Danny Zuko years after a messy divorce with Sandy, just going bat shit crazy.

It's a fun ride.  As absurd as the whole plot line is.

Afterwards, we got some coffee.  I had intended to go up to iO for some shows, but honestly?  I was having just as much fun B.S.ing with Ryan.  Talking about furniture.  And my lack of absurd humor.

We ended up playing Rock Band...and by complete random chance, another mutual friend whom I had not seen in ages ended up hanging out with us.  We ordered pizza (chipotle ranch sauce is delicious.  I don't care what anyone thinks.), played Beatles Rock Band, and then finally the best game of Songburst ever to happen.

I was so tired, and so overjoyed at not to be feeling down about myself, that I just took the time to laugh and enjoy the moment.  First time in a long time.  I was drunk on laughter.  My face hurt.  It was amazing.

So, to my Songburst/Rock Band crew tonight:  Thank you so much for the brilliance of today.  Seriously.  You have no idea how much I needed it and how much I appreciate it.  You are seriously the best guys a girl could know.

And your acceptance of my made up song lyrics makes you even that much more awesome in my book.

:D>

No comments:

Post a Comment