Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 114

Bah.

Man-baby Cupid ran out of arrows...or at least felt no need to spend one on me.

Although, one friend was nice enough to text me a happy Valentine's Day, and later Max's dad sent out a Happy Valentine's Day text as well.

But who cares really.  I have ice cream.  And I ate ice cream.  And it was delicious.

And besides, I think my Valentine's Day was way cooler than any silly old romantic date.

Max and I spent the afternoon using his science experiment kit. We've got 5 experiments running:

1.) How the gases in yeast work.
2.) Does antibacterial ointment really work?
3.) Does toothpaste kill germs?
4.) Does soap kill germs?

And my favorite...the Pièce de résistance:

5.) Whose toes are the grubbiest?  Mine?  or Maxwell's?

Everyone seems to think that Max will win in quantity, but that whatever might be growing between my toes is far more volitile.

Fair enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment