Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 110

I went to iO tonight to catch a few shows. 

It's odd.  Even though I have more time to go out and see the world, I've been doing far less of it.  Mainly because I'm tethered to my computer all day trying to find new employment.  Unfortunately, as many lines as I've been casting, no one seems to want to bite.

It's frustrating, and a bit demoralizing.  It's hard when you hear that you have talent and someone else could benefit from having you on their team--and then discovering you're that kid in gym class that no one wants to pick.  (Which, by the way, is crazy---because I play a mean game of dodge ball.  At least, I used to...)

I also have this weird thing going on with my right leg.  Muscle weakness or something.  I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment