Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 63

Christmas Day.























Santa brought a shitload for Max this morning. ;) 

His dad dropped him off to open his things, and then we headed to my other aunt and uncle's house for Christmas Day festivities.  It was super fun, although I could feel my gall bladder giving me hell after I ate.  It was mild, but I was convinced I would be fine...so I went about my day, trying to have as much fun as possible with Max and the family...which I totally did.

I dropped Max off with his dad at around 6pm for their Christmas Day celebration.  I'd made plans to hang with a friend (What up, Peeps? ;) ) for the night.  We ordered Middle Eastern Food at 10pm and watched Kitchen Nightmares, before my gall bladder turned into a real asshole and we ended up at the 24-hour pharmacy filling my prescription for Toradol.  The first dose mildly helped, but 5 hours later I woke up in pain again and had to take another dose.  This time it worked and I went back to sleep.  Thankfully, Max was with his dad.  I don't know how he would have handled seeing me have another attack after only a few days.

I really hope this gall bladder situation gets fixed.  It sucks. 

The hummus we ordered, however, was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment