Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 58

LAZY DAY.

Well, it started off pretty frantic.  I went to bed last night watching "I Survived" which featured a story on a nasty wildfire destroying a house and 2 home invasions.

I woke up this morning to my home alarm system going off...I've never jumped out of bed so quickly in my life.  Apparently Max was playing on the couch with a Nerf gun.  He set it down for something and it fell, hitting the floor with such force that it triggered the glass-break sensors.  Holy.  Crap.  But it ended up being just fine.

After that, I just lounged around all day with the Maxwell, watching tv with our blankets on the couch.  I did some chores.  And then I made dinner:















I don't really consider myself very "domestic" but there's something about owning your first home that makes you like doing things like cooking, cleaning, and taking care of house-type-things.  I even clipped coupons yesterday.

I don't even ever get the opportunity to use coupons...

... however, I've got about 50 of them for Steak 'n Shake, good until the end of January...you bet your ass I'm gonna use 'em.  I freakin' love Steak 'n Shake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment