Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 56

Worked from home because I had a writing project.  I actually get to be funny...which I'm both excited and nervous about.  But I'm having fun with it, for sure.

Headed up to iO for my final official intern shift for this session.  I felt bad because there was no crowd for the 8pm shows due to craptastic weather.  But both shows were HILARIOUS.  Dart and 1, 2, 3, Fag.  I'm telling you, it's so awesome to see such amazing talent performing all the time.  Inspiring even.

I stuck around for the jam where I played a line game or two, and then afterwards just kind of hung out for a little bit.  I ended up having to park in the Piper's Alley garage because traffic was so bad that I would have been late had I not.

I parked between 2 other cars an booked it outside to catch a cab.  I didn't even realize that my car was a tad bit over the yellow line because the boners on either side of me parked like twats. 

When my friend dropped me off at my car, I realized I had a violation paper on my window.  Luckily it was just a warning, but still...I was mildly irritated.

That is until the security guys came up to me and explained the situation...and that it's really no big deal.  They also said they'd keep an eye on my car for me from now on.  It was really sweet.  :)  Nice couple of guys.

Got home and chatted on the phone for a few hours.  Also nice. 

And, I really wish it would snow soon.  Not sleet-snow...but big, fluffy, soft flakes snow.  Mother Nature...make this happen soon?  Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment