Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 48

I could talk about my final class in the Beginning Improv Program at Second City...with Eugene Levy and Martin Short rehearsing for the 50th Anniversary in the room adjacent to ours...

... or the gnarly bruises I got  from playing Bronco Ball at a holiday party...

... or how I ended up with a friend at Hollywood Grill eating Eggs Benedict at 4:30 in the morning.

I could talk about all of these things, because they're all pretty darned interesting. 

But I won't. 

Instead, I'm going to focus on this tidbit:
















Oftentimes at work, I need to quickly scribble notes to myself for production and editing purposes.  About an hour after scrawling this one, I came back to it and thought, "Polish?"  (POLE-ish) 

Then a moment of realization:  "Ah...polish..." (PAH-lish)

Made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment