Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 47

There was a wine and cheese party at work today to celebrate a lot of hard work from everyone.















I somewhat overindulged.  However, I passed on the goat cheese.  Goat cheese tastes like burning plastic.  And from what I understand, this particular variety included vegetable compost.  What the...

Anyhow, after the party, I was inspired to create what--at the time--I thought was the most brilliant display of holiday decorating ever to occur in history to date:

















Prior to the party, I changed over my driver's license to my new address, and then went to the Lake County Government Building to file my property tax exemptions.

In summary: I've never felt so completely responsible and so completely irresponsible in the same day.

Adulthood can sometimes be quite brilliant that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment