Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 43

Pretty much a lazy Saturday.  Until about 3pm this afternoon.

Max has been sick since Thursday, poor thing.  So we lounged around in our pajamas watching cartoons for the better part of the day.  Then, my aunt came over to see our Christmas decorations and took us out to lunch.  Max made this lovely creation at the table:




















It's some sort of paper and straw flower...in a Pie-Order-Form Vase, surrounded by a fortress of flatware.  Pretty brilliant if you ask me.

Later in the evening, my mom paid us a visit and we all sat around my kitchen table decorating Christmas tree ornaments.  We were laughing and joking around, being creative.  It was fun.  Went to bed fairly early.  Sometimes it just nice to end the day before midnight.

Ya know?  A lot of people ask me about my crazy-busy, fun, exciting life...but really?  It can be just as mundane as the next person's some days.  And you know what?  I like that.  It's a great balance...

...and the Libra side of me loves nothing more than a little balance.

The fiery Scorpio?  That's another story entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment