Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 49

Holy.

Hell.

Between Wednesday's Wine & Cheese Extravaganza, Thursday's holiday party, and tonight?  I can't believe I'm not slumped over a curb somewhere.  It's atypical that I stay out late more than one night per week, but this week?  I just went bonkers.  Sometimes, ya just gotta do it though.

I interned tonight.  There was a big alumni show upstairs...Neil Flynn came down to use the Cabaret bathroom.  He's super nice. After all of the shows, I hung out with some friends for a while and ended up at a party where I knew 2 people...but, I met some really great folks too.  It was a great time.

Had a 21-year-old boy try to explain to me what I needed to understand about men.  Ha.  Brilliant.  Then he tried to grab my ass.  Um...no.  He ended up passed out in a chair, puking into an empty Starbucks cup within the hour.  Yeesh.

Discovered quite a commonality with one of the people I went to the party with.  We had to laugh about it.  Spent about 20 minutes comparing notes and laughing our asses off.  She's good people.  We've decided that we must both attend more parties together...especially when we are equally unfamiliar with the lot of people at said parties.

Had a lot of fun laughing and talking with the other person I went to the party with.  Some hilarious moments ensued.  There was even one unfortunate moment that later spawned a ton of funniness for the whole party.  (I take the blame for the initial terribleness...I really do.  Me and my bright ideas...but really, it turned out all right in the end.)

I think I'm all late-nighted out for the rest of the weekend though. 

I'm 29...it's mildly old...

... sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment