Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 44

Even lazier day than yesterday.  Although, I did have the task of brightening up my hair this evening.  Red hair is no joke.

I mean, when you fake it.  It takes work. (I'm still talking about red hair, btw.)

The process?  Well, first, I had to dye it permanently...then, once a week, I have to use something called "Lights 'n Brights Really Red."  It's a temporary non-damaging color (think Manic Panic).  The first time, I left it on for 40 minutes.  Tonight?  2 hours.  That's right...2 hours...with a plastic processing cap on my head, intermittently blow drying. 

Then there's the in-shower color glaze.  The post-shower color sealant.  Oh, and washing my hair in cool to cold water. 

But, I really enjoy being a redhead...so it's worth it. 

Other than those rousing events, today was mostly spent tidying up around the house, chillin' with Max, and helping him finish up some homework.  Another lovely, lazy, easy like Sunday morning Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment