Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 55

Felt much better.  Worked and had my final Second City Training Center Level E rehearsal.  The show's on Saturday, but I've failed to send out any invitations due to being sick.  Bah.

After rehearsal, I went to Open Basket at iO where I actually got picked to perform.  It was stellar.  I was nervous, but I had a shit-ton of fun and some really great moments.

Afterwards, I stuck around for a while for the Jingle Bell Rock party.  A party in which Jingle Bell Rock is continuously looped until the bar closes.  It was actually pretty brilliant and hilarious.

You know, I realize I've been doing improv for almost an entire year now.  And you know what?  iO is starting to feel like my second home.  And I love that.  I really do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment