Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 57

Today was my SCTC Level E Graduation show:



















That was my class.  Myself and 9 amazing people, most of which started Level A with me, and a few that joined in Levels B and D. 

The show was actually pretty awesome.  We all just had a really fun time.  I should have invited people to come.  I guess with it being so close to the holidays, I figured most folks would be pretty busy.  I don't know.  Hopefully there will be some video footage of the show available soon, I know B taped it.

Afterwards, I went to move my car from the parking garage to my work parking lot.  A friend of mine who had caught a cold (likely mine because I failed to quarantine myself properly for most of the week...sorry about that Peeps...), texted me to see how the show went.  He was supposed to come see it, but the germs made it impossible.  Understandable, I say.

However, we hung out for a while after the show.  It was a fun time.  Laughing, talking, acting a fool.  A really nice Saturday all around...and...

... I'm no longer super sick.  Just in the nick of time, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment