Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 36

Today was a day of improv.  ComedySportz at 6pm to see my friend Peter play.  Then it was Mrs. Dad and The Deltones at 8pm at iO, followed by Henrietta Pussycat and Bullet Lounge at 10:30pm, followed by Challenger and Blackout at midnight.

It was a fun night...and I probably drank a little too much...and I also came to a stark realization that I'm still on the fence about.  (*facepalm*)

Oh yeah, then I went to Mother's to meet up with a friend for a bit.  On the way I was nearly accosted by a meth head.  (Okay, accosted is a strong word...but I was a little scared...and am currently thinking about taking self-defense classes and purchasing pepper spray...because I walk around Chicago a lot...)

After Mother's, my friend and I went to Hollywood Grill for some breffast.  I had eggs benedict.  It's my go to.  I love hollandaise sauce.

Observation:  I am sooooo glad that I don't feel the need to dress like a hoochie when I go out.  What the fuck are these girls thinking?  I am trying to eat, woman...I don't want to see the bottom of your ass cheeks staring me in the face...highlighted by highly reflective and glittery hot pants.  I just don't.  Actually, no one does.

No comments:

Post a Comment