Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 15

Moving day!  Took all day to move into my first place.  Went pretty smoothly aside from the U-Haul pick up.  Unfortunately the shop owners showed up to work about 25 minutes late…blaming it on the fact that “it’s the weekend…you know how it is.”

No, sir.  I don’t.  It’s 9:30am on a Saturday.  I am exhausted and I have hours and hours of heavy lifting, packing, and unpacking.  And now, I’ve lost an hour.  Get me my truck so I can be on my way.

Okay, I’m being harsh.  They weren’t bad guys…just mildly oblivious and somewhat dopey.  And I was pre-coffee when it happened.  I did manage to remain patient…though I had no choice but to review them poorly in the post-experience email review.  Felt bad about that, but what else can ya do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment