Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 29

Part of me wishes I'd decided to make this blog more than just snippets of each day.  So very much to write...however, that's not the format.

The short and sweet:

Learned some interesting information recently.  Shed a little light on some things.  (Read:  I'm mildy pissed and a bit sad at the same time.  And also unsure of how to handle my next steps.)

Instead of overthinking things, I decided to have Melissa over for mimosas and general bitching.  We both needed to vent.  It was splendiferous.  And?  I decided that my hair wasn't red enough...so, we fixed that right up.  It went a little something like this:


Me: "So, do you like it?  Or do you think I should go redder?  I'm on the fence."
Melissa: "Redder?  Like how red?  Like A Fine Frenzy red?"
Me: "Something like that.  Maybe not THAT red.  I don't know.  What do you think?"
Melissa: "Dooo itttttt," she said, grinning rather precociously.
Me: "I'm running to Meijer.  Be back in 20 minutes."

We also had a discussion about how since I was dressed rather unfortunately, the Hottie Bus would likely be making a Meijer pitstop that evening.  (Especially since last Saturday I got dolled up and ended up at Meijer and no hotties were anywhere.)  Tonight was a complete 180: Sweatpants, a zebra-print coat, hair still wet from a shower all pulled up messily on my head, and brown maryjane shoes with white socks.  Sure enough...the second I walked through the doors, Hottie McHotass comes around the corner.  Perfect.  No matter.  They were playing New Kids on the Block "I'll Be Loving You Forever" which I immediately began singing (quite loudly) through the aisles on my hunt for hair dye.  So even if I did look presentable, that display would have most definitely made him run the other direction.

Anyhow, I returned and without a thought, put the dye on my head.  Here are the results (which I adore):




















The night concluded with us wondering what ever happened to Mystikal, and coming to the conclusion that my cat stole his teeth and is hiding them in the upholstery of one of my kitchen chairs.  (Like I said, we were drinking mimosas...)

No comments:

Post a Comment