Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 32

I love my mom.  She really is the best.  And the P.S. of the email she sent me today?  Priceless:

"PS:  Doing laundry and light housekeeping is kind meditative, yes?  Also, you may want to consider riding the train into Chicago and home from time to time…it’s cheaper and will save you $$...not to mention the Hottness I see on the train every day.  There was this guy on the train this morning…definitely your type…sitting across the aisle from me…cute as ever…and when I dropped my knitting counter he picked it up for me and we struck up a conversation.  I couldn’t help thinking, “God, I wish Tiff was here!”…you would also make some new girlfriends from the train.  You could take it to Randolph and then hop the Redline or Brownline to get you to work.  Think about it…."

No comments:

Post a Comment