Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 22

Um, yeah...so I didn't actually get out of bed until noon.  No Hangover Clinic for this woman...at least not this weekend.

Angela came over, we chit-chatted for a while, and then I decided to get ready.  First Saturday night alone in the new house.  I was close to heading out to iO to catch some shows, but instead ended up getting all dolled up to...get this...

... go to Meijer's.  That's right.  Meijer's. 

When I got home, I still considered heading to Chicago, but passed...instead choosing to watch Sleepless in Seattle, an independent film called Hannah Takes the Stairs, and the last 2/3rds of Shopgirl.

Needless to say, I was the epitome of the single woman, chilling on my couch with tissues, babbling at the sappiness on my tv screen.

Ugh.  Stupid.

But, it was relaxing.  Plus, I hadn't seen Sleepless in Seattle in ages...I forgot how great that soundtrack was.

No comments:

Post a Comment