Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 16

When I woke up this morning it was a bit weird.  I mean, it was a completely new place.  My new place. 

I could smell coffee brewing in the kitchen (Yay for a coffee machine with a timer!), and the sun was just pouring in my new bedroom. 

Spent a few hours tidying up some leftover things and making breakfast, etc.  Then watched TV with Max until my parents came over to help out with a few more things.
 
I went outside for one more smoke before bed, and I just sat in the thought of this new step:  I’m a homeowner.  This place is mine.  And I am so very grateful.  So unbelievably grateful…to everyone…my family, my son, myself a little, God…everyone.  It’s definitely a big step…but apparently during the move I discovered I’ve got enough shoes for that and all future big steps to come, so it’s all good:


No comments:

Post a Comment