Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 35

Actually, I kind of liked being up a full 2 hours before sunrise.  The roads were quiet, I had some coffee.  It was pretty nice.  However, I drove past a Walmart on the way to my aunt's house...holy shit.  The parking lot was SCARY. 

I couldn't handle that type of crowding.  Seriously.  I think I would have passed out. 

Luckily my aunt and I only had a few stops to make...I got my Christmas tree and decorations (at a stunning deal, fyi) and a few gifts for Max...along with a pair of 1/2 off jeans from Old Navy.  It was a nice way to spend the morning actually.  I'm glad I did it.

I took a nap and headed to my intern shift at iO.  The shows were great, nice crowds, stayed and had a drink afterwards...then made a pit stop at the Starbucks...because I had to pee so badly that I feared I wouldn't make it to Lake Shore Drive.

I also bought a vanilla latte...to help me stay awake.  It was a good night...stellar even.  One of those nights where you're like, "Man, it's been a while since I had a night this fun...what a treat." 

And a friend gave me an orange. 

I mean, really, it doesn't get much better than that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment