Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 98

I find it fitting that what I'm about to write occurred  only two days before my 100th day of being 29.

A quick introduction:  The Return of Saturn marks a year of great change and adjustment, or so it's thought.  And when I began this blog I had that in mind the entire time.  That there would be shifts and periods of growth and the gaining of experience and knowledge to help shape my life and my journey.

And I was not wrong.

I am no longer employed at my company.

I am not going to go into details.  This is a private matter and only the relevant parties need any details.  All that needs to be said is that a journey has ended, and a new one begun.

It's a difficult time, but I'm more confident than I ever have been, thanks to what I've learned by going through this and from my improv training, amongst other things.

I will start  fresh.  With new goals and dreams.  And as sad as I am to let go of one of the best experiences of my life to date, and one of my greatest accomplishments, I am excited to see what new experiences are going to come my way.

Although, if you see me, please feel free to give me a hug, a pat on the back, or buy me a drink.  I'm staying positive, but I'm only human, and sometimes I get a little down about the whole thing.

Also, thank goodness, Shakespeare was awesome and hilarious tonight.  And I had a good friend to lean on, which was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment