Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 84

I feel like the only appropriate thing to write about today is *sigh*.

The 8pm show was completely sold out tonight...which is always good, but hectic.  Then again, I enjoy the rush of trying to keep things under control when it gets to be a little high pressure. Maybe that's weird, but that's just how it is.

Ended up leaving right after my shift to grab some eggs Benedict at the ol' Hollywood Grill with Eric.  There's nothing like late night breakfast food to make me smile.  (Even if fear of a gall bladder attack is looming in the back of my mind.)

But even my gall bladder knows the magic that is eggs Benedict.  Which. Is. Awesome.

There's probably more to tell about my Friday, but, I'll leave you with what's already been written.  I've gotta stay mysterious, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment