Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 72

I made a discovery today:

If I fail to put in my contacts, instead choosing to remain in my eyeglasses all day, I am undeniably super-unproductive.

Then again, maybe it was just the realization that after today the world, and my weeks, return to normal, but I didn't accomplish a single thing I'd hoped to accomplish.  Nothing.

Instead, I just spent the day with Max, lounging around...both of us trying to hang on to every little minute and stretch it out as far as it would go.

But alas, we only got 60 seconds out of each, and now it's time for bed.  Meaning Monday is just around the corner.

It truly was a crazy and amazing past couple weeks though. 

Here's hoping 2010 is as interesting, fun, and brilliant as my 2009.

It's The Year of Creative Endeavors (and Continued Self-Discovery)...

...so I guess, really, it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment