Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 94

Well, shit.

So, I came into work today, feeling even sicker than last night.  No joke, I was considering going to Urgent Care.  I mean, I've had a mild chest irritation for a little while, and today my chest just felt like it was caving in.  I mean, it physically felt like a boulder was pushing down on my chest.

Not to mention the uneasiness and anxiety that came along with it.

I knew what was coming.  I physically and emotionally knew.

And I was entirely right.  As this is a public forum, I don't want to go into details, but it's not the best news..

...outwardly.  However, underneath the craptasticness of it all, I realize that it's happening for a reason.

And once it was all revealed to me, well, the bad energy that had been hovering around me over the weekend and today all went away.

I have a lot to think about and consider over the course of the week.

I went home early from work, and for the next few hours, was a bit of a zombie.  Thankfully, Max's dad watched Max so I could take out some sadness on my rock band drums and just get to a comfort level that allowed me to come over, eat something (for the first time all day) and try and figure this all out and come to terms with it all.

Needless to say, sleep did not come easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment