Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 90

Well, Thursdays are one of my favorite days of the week.  This is mainly due to the fact that I have my iO improv class on Thursday nights.

Of course, we were launching a project at work tonight, so I was running about 20 minutes late to class, but I made it.  I missed the warm ups, but I made it.

I discovered that playing without warming up is EXTREMELY difficult.  Not impossible, but definitely more difficult.

We dealt with matching energy today.  And after class I decided to go on over to the Playground for Open Court.  (10:30pm, $5, The Playground Theater on Halsted.  I encourage you all to check it out.)

Afterwards, Eric and I went to Greektown for a quick bite to eat.  I've discovered I like flaming cheese.  A lot.  Tomorrow is Friday.  Thank goodness for small miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment